DATA PROCESSING STATEMENT
A data processing statement in accordance with the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and advising data subjects (hereinafter as “the GDPR”
Colour Group s.r.o., address: Štěpánská 652/19,11000 Prague 1, company ID no.: 26022982, VAT no.: CZ26022982, (hereinafter as “the Controller”) hereby informs you in accordance with Article12 GDPR about the processing of your personal data and your rights.
2. Scope of personal data processing
Personal data are processed to the extent to which they were provided to the Controller by the respective data subject in connection with entering into a contractual or other legal relation with the Controller, or which the Controller have collected in another way and have processed them in accordance with valid legal regulations or in order to fulfil Controller’s statutory obligations.
3. Data sources
- Directly from data subjects (emails, phone, chat, website, contact form on a website, social networks, business cards etc.)
- Publicly available registers, lists and records (e.g. Commercial Register, Register of Trade, Land Register, public phone book etc.
4. Categories of data subject to processing
- Address and identification data for an unequivocal and interchangeable identification of the data subject (e.g. name, surname, function, birth number, date of birth, permanent address, company ID number, company VAT number) and data which enable to contact the data subject (contact data – e.g. contact address, phone number, fax number, email address and other similar information).
- Descriptive data (e.g. bank details)
- Other data necessary for fulfilling the contract
- Data provided beyond the extent of relevant acts, processed in accordance with the consent of the data subject (processing of photographs, use of personal data for personnel management).
5. Use of data
The use of personal data is always in compliance with the purpose for which they were collected or with other legal claims.
6. Period of processing personal data
In accordance with the terms stated in the relevant contracts, file rules and rules for a safe destruction of official documents or in the relevant legal regulations it is the minimum period of time necessary for securing the rights and duties arising both from the contractual relation and from relevant legal regulations.
7. Data protection
The Controller takes care about the protection of personal data. Personal data are protected against unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal data, please contact us at: