Paints of this product line include acrylic polymers, often combined with other resins. In our assortment we have represented one and two-component, solvent and water-based variants. Coats of acrylic resins have an outstanding resistance to weather conditions (long last gloss and color).
One-component paints based on acrylic resins are mainly used as topcoats for:
- structures and products for lower corrosion
- machine parts (engines…)
- agricultural technology, for short-term protection
Two-component paints based on acrylic resins are mainly used as topcoats for:
- steel structures, industrial products, etc., which are exposed to strong corrosive environments, especially where the coating is exposed to strong weather conditions
- machines (and their components) and equipment (fans, machine tools ..)
- construction machinery, agricultural equipment, etc.
- in car varnishing (semitrailers, trailers …)
More information about the qualities of coating materials and the way of use can be found in the technical information of individual coating materials.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.